Hello guys if you are looking for best mobile app for check or test your internet speed I gonna tell you in this post about 5 best internet speed checker app from my side.
The many websites existing in on the internet that websites help you to show your internet speed but here why I’ll would share with you these apps , because if you installed these apps on your smartphone you don’t have to go on the websites to check you internet speed.
Speedtest by Ookla
From the makers of Speedtest.net. Take free and accurate speed tests anywhere!
Use Speedtest® by Ookla® for an easy, one-tap connection internet performance and speed test —— accurate anywhere thanks to our massive global server network.
Keep your online connection private and secure with Speedtest VPN
Millions of people have made Speedtest the #1 tool for testing internet speeds, and it’s trusted daily by professionals throughout the industry:
– Discover your download, upload and ping
– Stay private and secure with our free Speedtest VPN
– Real-time graphs show connection consistency
– The only internet connection test capable of accurately measuring 5G
– Mobile carrier coverage maps
– Test with a single connection to simulate downloading a file or multiple connections to understand max speed
– Troubleshoot or verify the speed you were promised
– Track past tests with detailed reporting
– Easily share your results
Fast Speed test
About this app
Check your internet download speed
Use the fast.com application to help you see how fast your internet connection is, whether on mobile or broadband, anywhere in the world. It is ad free with a streamlined design that is quick and easy to understand.
V-speed Speed Test
About This app
Test speed of mobile Internet connection (LTE, WiFi, 3G) on your phone or tablet
V-SPEED Speed Test is a powerful, advanced tool which helps you to measure Internet connection speed on Android. The application is equipped with a modern, intuitive interface. For more experienced users, there is also a large number of configuration options. The main features of this app:
• WiFi and mobile signal finding tool,
• the ability to select the default server for speed check,
• tests download speed (downlink)
• tests upload speed (uplink)
• measurement of data transfer time delays (latency, ping)
• two typical data transfer units (kbps, Mbps),
• automatic selection of speed check parameters depending on the type of a connection (WiFi, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G)
• basic information about the connection (IP address, Internet service provider and organization, SIM operator or name of the WiFi network)
• history of results with options to filter and sort the list according to the different criteria,
• detailed information about the tests (measured value of download/upload/ping, connection type, date, settings),
• easily copy your IP address and results to the clipboard,
• publication of results on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
Internet Speed Test SPEEDCHECK
About This App
Speed Test & WiFi Analyzer. Test and meter your net and WiFi speed.
Use Speedcheck to easily run an internet speed test and measure your internet performance by taking a free cellular or wifi speed test. The automatic check feature even gives you the ability to schedule periodic speed tests to monitor your internet speed continually.
However, simply measuring speed isn’t that helpful if you don’t know what the results are telling you. To make your internet speed easier to understand we give you a simple overview of how important internet services like email, web surfing, gaming, video streaming or chatting will perform for you.
To provide the best internet speed meter that can reliably test every type and speed of internet connection, we have upgraded our entire server network to 10Gbps connections.
Speedcheck can be used either as an internet speed meter for your cellular connections ( LTE, 4G, 3G) or a wifi analyzer to perform a wifi speed test for wifi hotspots.
* Test your download and upload speed and latency (ping)
* LTE speed test: Check the speed of your mobile carrier
* WiFi speed test: Analyze the internet speed of your WiFi hotspot, your net, and ISP
* Schedule automatic checks to monitor your connection over time, for example, if you are experiencing issues around a certain time of day you can schedule a speed check to run multiple tests during this particular time window.
* Check and verify if your internet service provider is delivering on its service promise
* Keep track of all your past speed tests and measurements with our intuitive test history along with detailed overviews for every test taken.
* We make it easy for you to share your tests with your friends and followers on social media with a custom image for each speed test
Download the free Speedcheck app for the best, easiest and most reliable way to run an internet speed test and monitor network connection quality and performance for all your internet connections.
If you experience any issue, have questions or suggestions, we are happy to help. Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meteore: Speed test for 3G,4G,5, internet and WiFi
About This App
Fast, accurate and advert free mobile network and WiFi speed testing
- Speed test for mobile and WiFi internet connections
Meteor is an ad-free internet speed test tool that can be used to check the speed of your mobile connection (on 3G, 4G LTE or 5G network connection), as well as for WiFi speed testing.
- Test internet speed and app performance
Meteor’s unique speed test allows you to see how your internet connection and download speed will affect the performance of your favorite mobile apps. You can test app performance for up to six mobile apps at a time, from 27 of the most popular apps and games around the world.
- Easy to use speed test
One simple speed test gives you easy-to-understand results for download speed, upload speed and ping time. Then, simply choose the apps you use most to see how they are impacted by your current network connection – no more trying to work out whether your network service provider is delivering the 5G connection you need.
- Historic internet speed test performance
View all of your internet speed tests by location on a map and sort them by best and worst performance. See a timeline of your tests in the test history tab and review the stats for each speed test to monitor how your network experience has changed over time.
- Improving network connection
Meteor is completely free to use and contains no advertising.
We provide an independent source of truth in mobile network experience: A data source that shows how users experience mobile network speeds, gaming, video and voice services worldwide. To do this, we collect anonymised data on the signal strength, network, location and other device sensors. You can stop this at any time in the settings. We share this data with network operators globally and others in the industry to drive better connectivity for all.
Thanks for reading